MONDAY MIDNITE-1897

MONDAY MIDNITE-1897
From the campaign for the return of Benin's looted artifacts by British invaders in 1897 to the no-holds-barred condemnation of Nigeria's corrupt past and present leaders in tracks like PISSY PISSY, AZZHOLEZ ROCK and BRING BACK THE MONEY, this 1897 album is loaded with thought-provoking and inspiration songs. A click on the image will direct you to an online store where you can purchase the album or songs from the album.

Monday, April 18, 2011

CONGRATULATE JONATHAN? WELL, TO ME, NOT YET---Monday Midnite

The day I'll congratulate Jonathan, it'd be from the bottom of my heart. But that day will not come until the grievances of our country's impoverished folks that inspired my campaign for Buhari against him have been successfully dealt with by his administration. They are: CORRUPTION, LOOTING, INDISCIPLINE, INSECURITY, INCOMPETENCE, and our people’s LACK OF BASIC NECESSITIES like, good health care, clean running water, adequate electricity supply, sound and functioning educational system, good roads, etc, etc,  across the NATION. As soon as he  makes praiseworthy inroads in tackling the above problems, I will not only write him a heart-felt letter of congratulations , but I’ll also offer my sincere apology for doubting his ability to maneuver  his vehicle away from our nation’s chaotic and destructive road constructed by the PDP led government over the last twelve years. Congratulating him now would tantamount to dishonoring my core values and principles as well as a blatant betrayal of my conscience. And my conscience is much more valuable to me than all the silver, all the gold, all the diamonds , and all the the money in the whole world put together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment